ACS Surveyors have been providing Structural Surveys for clients throughout Lancashire since 1985, covering Blackburn, Burnley, Accrington, Darwen, the Ribble valley and Rossendale.
Structural Building Surveys provided by our Surveyors are very detailed, and give a comprehensive report about the current condition of the property. A Structural Survey / Building Survey is considered the most thorough available, and each one can take several hours for a Surveyor to complete. The survey will examine all accessible parts of the property.
The Structural Survey / Building Survey is suitable for all types of property, whether they are listed, unusual or old, whether you wish to perform renovation work on them or whether the property has already had extensions added to it.
Summary of what Structural Surveys / Building Surveys cover . . .
• All major and minor faults found within the property, and the implications that these will have.
• How much the repairs for these defects will cost.
• Testing for dampness of the walls, and results for these tests.
• Testing of all woodwork for damp and woodworm, and the results of these tests.
• Investigation into the condition of damp proofing, insulation and drainage, although the drains will not actually be tested.
• Technical information about how the property was construction, and all materials which were used in the process.
• Proposals for any further special inspections and subsequent work which may need to be done on the property.
Structural Engineer Report
Has a Valuer recommended a Structural Engineer’s Report? If so we can assist you. We are able to provide Structural Engineer’s Report quickly and competitively.
If you are looking for an experienced Structural Surveyor covering Blackburn, Burnley, Accrington, Darwen, the Ribble valley and Rossendale then look no further!
Call one of our Structural Surveyors on 01254 696212 for a free initial consultation.