Building Surveyors Rawtenstall
ACS Surveyors Rawtenstall are a leading regional independent firm of Chartered Building Surveyors, Property Consultants and Engineers offering advice on residential, commercial and development land and property. We have offices in Blackburn and Burnley, and operate throughout East Lancashire serving nearby towns such as Accrington, Darwen, Clitheroe and Rawtenstall.
What ACS Surveyors Rawtenstall offer . . .
Founded in 1985, ACS Surveyors Rawtenstall have developed into a modern multi-disciplinary building surveying and architectural practice (operating in Rawtenstall and the surrounding areas) offering a comprehensive range of services, including: –
- Residential and commercial building surveying,
- Structural building surveys and defect analysis,
- Quantity surveying,
- Architectural services (such as planning and building control applications),
- Asbestos reports
- Procurement and project management,
- Expert witness reports and party walls reports.
- Fire Risk Assessments,
- Fire and flood reinstatement works.
We have earned a strong reputation for delivering a first class professional service to our clients, which is the result of our strong commitment to provide the best possible service. Many of our clients are longstanding, which we believe is a testimony to our high standard of professional advice.